Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Big big change



What a life. What would have I thought if someone would have came to me that worst summer day and told me that in a bit over a year from now, I’ll be sitting at the same spot but in a completely different place in life, completely different place with myself. So many things have changed since then, as they say on Instagram these days, feeling blessed.

Change is always scary but always exciting as well - as long as you believe in yourself, believe in good, the karma/universe/fate will do the rest. We like to have familiar environments and people, we’re usually afraid of new and unknown. 

I feel like I’m closing such a huge chapter in my life and standing in front of something so big that I can’t even grasp it yet. I wanted to write something here for a while, so after some time, I can come back here and look at how it felt. 

For the first time in my life, I’m going into a free flight/spirit mode for a few months. I don’t know where I’ll be in a month, or what I’ll do in 3, I have a one way ticket and a place to stay for the next few days thousands miles away and I can’t put in words how excited I am about all of that. 

They say in order to move forward you need to let the past go. I also read that emotions are like tunnels and you just need to go through it to reach the light in the end, so I feel like the end of this tunnel is very close.   

No comments:

Post a Comment