Blog Archive

Sunday, June 27, 2021

what is

From yesterday's life conversations with a friend...


What is love? Is it that strong feeling that you can't be without another person or is that feeling an obsession? Does love mean that if you love someone, you'll be able to accept and understand them no matter what they do, who they are, and what do they cherish? What is the difference between the teenager's love and someone who lived together for 10 years and why couples who are so 'strongly in love' fall apart so often? 

Does love mean care or those 2 not always have to go hand in hand?

What does it take to love someone? 



All those thoughts followed me this morning and made me sad for no reason - maybe I just don't want to accept the unpleasant truth...?





But I'm a little bit broken
And you're a little bit sad
I wish we always..





No comments:

Post a Comment