Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

To remember

10.06.21 - I know I should remember this day. And even after many many years, I want to remember how I felt, how much excitement was around me and even wish I could say that it changed something in me.

4 years ago I wouldn’t even imagine that things like this can happen to me, can happen so quickly. Suddenly, you wake up in the morning and realize the reality and start feeling some sort of relief, a little bit of pride, slight sense of achievement and so much more stuff that I’m still trying to understand. 

And this event reminded me how much in our lives is about luck and that everything is relative. Don’t look around and just move forward 

Now more than ever,  I’ve been thinking so much about bigger things, about the meaning and purpose, about happiness and 'ikigai' I started to really think about what’s next, what would make me feel happy, complete, excited about waking up in the morning. 

I don’t have an answer but I feel like I have the plan for the next 6 months which is a pretty long time…


I’m also trying to learn and improve to avoid negative emotions, thoughts, feelings - they are just exhausting, so unnecessary, so dark. Love (and energy) is all we need 

No comments:

Post a Comment