Blog Archive

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Como estas

Follow the moon 

I felt so good, I felt happy. I smiled to the sun and ocean, I tried to catch that breeze and remember the feeling. I tried new things and spoke to new people but chose my own company most of the time. 

I laughed. I read. I swam with turtles. I thought about life and purpose, small and big things. 

I thought about the circle, about changes that happened in just 1 year. I worked on that terrible feeling and tried to analyze it. 

I danced and I found the adventures I wanted. I explored and I dreamt. I ate delicious food, danced to the best music at secret jungle parties and got hocked on passion fruit margaritas  

I was amazed by all that long distance and travel and how from being stuck at home not being allowed to travel more than 150m and having so much wrong hopes, I found myself traveling thousands of kilometers away, being focused on what’s important the most. 

I also found it interesting that I felt like I’m closing the loop with that beautiful tropical place - no fights or tears this time though






I continue the journey. I feel like I need to catch up on all that time and emotions of 2020. 

Today I’m 300km away from home “across the pond” enjoying the sun and finally seeing (part of) my family after 1.5 year. 



I don’t know what’s next but I’m excited about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment