Blog Archive

Sunday, July 7, 2019

I wish

Being over 7000km away from home, lost in translation/time and major definitions is a good reason to think too much write something.

Wondering around unknown and such different streets, surrounded by complete strangers, wakes up in you that philosopher slash artist you always wanted to be. And probably no one is really interested in what am I thinking writing here but I like to think that the ones who don't, just won't open the link and those who do or clicked it by the accident will forgive me my messy writing. Simple as that.

I generally wish things were more simple than they are. As I spend more time on this planet, I feel like everything is becoming more complicated though I'd expect it go another way around. We're so independent, strong, smart and responsible now compared to before. And what do we get from it?


I guess most of us feel the same way and share the same troubles. If so, why most of us feel so lonely..?

I'm in Hong Kong now. Who knows, maybe at the end of the week when I get to Tokyo, I'll write again but this time something happy and exciting and not this 




No comments:

Post a Comment