Blog Archive

Sunday, September 19, 2021

I wish we always had

 It feels like a time of changes and transitions or maybe not.

I just started noticing small differences in my thoughts, feelings, and energies, and all together, they make me think about big changes overall. Maybe it's what they call growing up, maturing, getting old

I keep postponing serious big decisions as I suddenly don't want to decide. I start getting emotional and sad from small things and not important conversations, from thoughts about life and time, and what we can and cannot control. 

The more I travel and follow the heart to get new experiences, the more down I feel after that realizing that those feelings aren't constant. The Maslow pyramid at its best, I can say


I also get close with people faster now than before - I can attribute it to lessons from the past, higher cost of time, something else?

The feeling of purpose, meaning, connection, and care - select all of the above. 


*Will probably be different tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment