Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Sugar



 And I feel like a need to leave a note here, before I forget how it felt - when all the feelings and senses mixed together in one. When smell, color, sound, temperature, mood and everything in between mixed into a beautiful dance. When all the past memories felt so real and so impossible at the same time. When these memories from the warm hug felt so wanted but so hurtful at the same time. 




I was trying to find answers but I just managed to live through these feelings again, but as if I was watching myself from outside. 

It feels so good, like breathing fully again. 

I can’t wait for this spontaneous adventure thousands miles away, with not many concrete plans besides dancing in the jungle and who knows..


No comments:

Post a Comment