Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2021

go back


Lately, I feel that too many things on my mind are heavy, negative, unfair, dark, boring so it makes me feel weak and helpless, it makes me question the meaning and purpose of things around me. 

What’s the point of dating if even after all these countless tries, you finally will find someone, you will fall in love, you'll want to scream and explode from how strong your love is and will go against ****. And then it just won't work out, after a year, two, or maybe ten. And in the end, you'll feel something between anger, sadness and pain, and will have to spend a fortune (not really) on a shrink to figure out what exactly do you feel and why. 

And I feel the same about what’s happening in Minsk - it’s extremely sad and unfair what’s going on there, regardless of what political party you belong to. 

And I feel too much about stuff at work - how unfair and not right the things are and how different it is from what I used to love about it. 

And then today I decided it’s time to go back to my best self -  strong, positive, active, happy, excited about life, full of energy, and calm at the same time regardless of anything around me. I won’t let work, stress, corona, or anything else take it away from me 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment